Aug 222005

For some time now I’ve been industriously shovelling stuff out of the house. It’s taken a while; as Flylady says, we didn’t accumulate all this clutter overnight, and it’ll take time to get rid of it. But I’m making progress.

Last week I found this thing. It’s made up of thick wooden slats connected by nylon straps. I don’t know what it is. My spouse doesn’t know what it is. Neither of us remember buying or otherwise acquiring it. We don’t know what it’s for or where it came from. We’re quite baffled.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

 Posted by at 10:30 am

  2 Responses to “Can Someone Tell Me What This Is?”

  1. It is the slats for what looks like a twin bed. You can use them with or without a boxspring under the mattress. Hope that helps.

  2. You know, we toyed with that possibility but neither of us could figure out what we would have such a thing for. I suppose he must have gotten it during one of his gung-ho camping-supply phases and forgotten.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.